corel draw is a vector based graphic tool. you can use this instead of illustrator. It is widely used to create brochures, logos, advertisements etc. Coreldraw comes along with a bundle of other tools like photo paint, tracer etc.
CorelDraw (styled CorelDRAW) is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Corel Corporation. It is also the name of Corel’s Graphics Suite, which includes additionally the bitmap-image editor Corel Photo-Paint as well as other graphics-related programs
Corel Corporation developed and released a software program called CorelDRAW, a vector graphics editor. The software is a robust graphics suite, providing many features for users to edit graphics.
What is the difference between coreldraw and photoshop
Both are made by different companies, Adobe makes Photoshop, Corel makesCorelDraw. Adobe’s equivalent to CorelDraw is called Adobe Illustrator, which is also a vector image editor. … CorelDraw is a vector based graphics editor and it is designed to edit two-dimensional images such as logos and posters.
- Step 1: choose your image (jpg, bmp, png, etc.)
- Step 2: isolate the section you want to trace.
- Step 3: begin the tracing process with Corel PowerTRACE.
- Step 4: delete the seagull vector image.
- Step 5: smooth the rough edges with the Smooth tool.
- Step 6: now the vector outline is smooth.